I took a road trip today with my best friend. I won’t lie, a blog post is tough to create during this vacation time. Rather I’ll list my top five road trip essentials.
1. Music playlist! It’s so hard to travel long distances and not have music to listen to.
2. Snacks. This is so important. Especially when you don’t want to make too many stops.
3. Comfy clothes. If you’re gonna be the in car for awhile it’s nice to have comfy clothes.
4. Easy to remove shoes. Being in a car for an extended period of time with shoes can be annoying so make sure your shoes are easy to slip off.
5. A friend. Having someone to talk to in person or via a phone call makes the time pass quicker which makes any road trip go by quicker and with more fun.